Here's the list of universes that I have built with or without others!
The following stories are tied together in some shape or form. This, along with Fledgings, comprises the Albrian Series. They all take place in a Psuedo-Britain named Albrian.
- KILLING THE INNER CHILD: Set in a city suspiciously similar to London, and in the same timeline as Edwardian Superheroes. There is a zoo and the zoo turns bad children into animals. Collab with chaddiecakes@tumblr
[M] Dalton Sharp -- Vice Principal
[F] Edie Moxley (Age 9)--
[M] Eli Moxley (Age 12)-- Mouse
[M] Harrison -- Koala
[F] Miss Cub --
[M] Pip Dinwoodie (Age 10) -- Believes he's Sherlock Holmes
[M] Shiloh Wells (Age 12) --
- UNTITLED: The half-sequel to Killing the Inner Child, where Pip partakes in the War.
[M] Pip Dinwoodie (Age 17) --
- UNTITLED: The half-sequel to Killing the Inner Child, where Shiloh leaves the academy long after everyone else has left and finally begins his life on his own. He comes across a bakery where he is mentored by none other than Miss Cub.
[F] Miss Cub - Left the Academy after the events of KTIC and finally went out to do what she wanted to really do: bake.
- TICKLE THE IVORIES: Furniture + Instrument Gijinkas in Psuedo-London. Eli Moxley's story after KTIC
[M] Eli Moxley (Age 20) -- Pianist at the Magic Hall; feels that playing the piano there is
[M] Hugo Moxley -- Uncle of Eli and Edie ;; is obsessed with furniture.
[F] Liu "Lulu" Rogers (Age ) -- Believes that the piano is her baby;;
[M] Sir Ébéniste --
[F] Baroness Noble --
- MINUTE: You are approached by an entity during your sleep. You've seen this man before, but you can't place where. He comes to you with a proposition. Endure the test of the carnival and he'll grant you one chance to undo an action in the past.
[F] Connie Meyers -- Paranoid, stressed mother
- BEAR GIRLS: Bears are considered myth in this world, just as Dragons are to us. Girlie Golden loves bears, and enjoys reading fairytales when things are rough. So what happens when a girl randomly pops up in the middle of her backyard, claiming to be a real bear?
[F] Girlie Golden (Age 11)
[F] Bear Girl
- Furniture World: There is a man who makes
[M] Gale Golightly
- Pixel Monsters: 8-bit/PIXEL WORLD, REGULAR PEOPLE, FUTURISTIC. yeah idk
- Roadkill: Whenever an animal gets run over by a vehicle, the corpse often stays on the road for at least a day, sometimes a week. This is the story of the who decided to collect the remains of the animals that were ran over.
- WASSILY'S WORLD: Color is terror. Collab with chaddiecakes@tumblr
[M] Sir Anonymous
- DREAMS DIE WHEN PEOPLE LIE: 1940s/Noir-esque, super powers universe. No costumes. Think Heroes, rather than X-men. Undergoing some reconstruction, please hold. Collab with chaddiecakes@tumblr.
[M] Albany "Duke" Charles
[M] Bridger Lindabury -- Justice-seeking
[F] Bridgette Lindabury
[M] Connor Kennedy
[M] January "James" James
[F] Kaylee Osborne
[M] Lyle Townsend
[F] Mackenzie Kennedy --
[F] Madame Don
[M] Mikhail Kaminsky
[M] Russell Burns
- FASHION FABULOUS :Two men went to the same fashion school in hopes of becoming big shot designers, instantly becoming rivals. One failed, the other succeeded. And yet, both found their way into the industry!! My excuse to dish out fashion-related shits in one world. And also gays. Solo; may AU in EIDOS
[M] Henri: Fashion Editor of Souz Magazine
[M] Isaac: Photographer of Lacaille Magazine
[F] Mei Wan: Fashion Designer ; 28. She has two main labels: BEAR-GARDEN (main) and CASSOWARY (sporty) as well as her menswear collections under PEACOCK. She occasionally guest designs for various stores as well.
[F] Lulu Rogers: Fashion Designer; 32. She has two main labels: LULU (female) and RURU (male). Refuses to design for children's clothing, saying that if children wanted to wear good clothing, all they have to do is shrink her main collections. Has inspired a bootleg label called Mumu.
[F] Amy Mizuna (age 17): Model from Dazzling Agency
[M] Gale Golightly : Fashion Designer; 43. He tends to focus on menswear (G.O.) and children (LIGHT). He says that children need to learn at a young age how to dress fashionably.
- UNTITLED: There's mail that's supposed to be delivered to a woman who previously lived at this man's house. However, she's nowhere to be found, and she left no forwarding address. At first the mail seemed normal: magazines, some advertisements. And then, the letters came. Then the threats. Thriller-esque? Mystery? Modern.
- THE PAPIETTES: Where paper comes to life along the walls and floors.
- KIRARDA ACADEMY FOR BOYS: Rival school to cae/chingchang/nie's gakuen;; "BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU WHO BELIEVES IN ALL OF US" ;; collab with mtkilla@tumblr and pidie@tumblr
[M] ARTISTIC GUITARIST: Hipster Artsy Guitarist ; part of the band 5! [Five Factorial]
[M] DERPY SOCCER CAPTAIN:
[M] Imai Souta: Two-faced Shota who sparkles in front of everyone BUT IS SADISTIC TOWARDS HIS LOVER, JANITOR-KUN
[M] Sakura McCarty: Weeaboo Foreign Exchange Student whose mom named him Sakura after falling in rahv with Japan
- GASMASK CLUB: Kids will do anything to get their hands on the latest tech!
- SLOW RIDE (TENTATIVE): Collab with chaddiecakes@tumblr and gunforfeet@tumblr
- OBIT-MAN: ___ writes obituaries for a living--not a very idealistic job, but every journalist has to do it at one point in their lives! One day, he comes across an assignment and discovers thaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt.....