MINUTE | OP
insert deep and philosophical quote from the entity here doop
Have you dreamed this man?
SHORT HAND NOTES.
- TERROR CARNIVAL IN AN ALTERNATE PLANE OF CONSCIOUSNESS; MODERN IRL, ???? IN CARNIVAL
- RUN BY AN OMINOUS ENTITY
- GIVE UP YOUR ABILITY TO VIVIDLY DREAM FOR A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!
- Modern, everyday IRL.
- COLOURFUL CUTESY CARNIVAL until you look real close and realize KYA TERROR...
- The carnival is manned by figures whose faces are perceived differently by everyone. These faces are faces that an individual has seen before, or is familiar with. If you do not have memories, you perceive them as blanks.
- There exists a carnival run and owned by mysterious, morally ambiguous entity and located in an alternate plane of consciousness. Access to this carnival is available to those who are able to dream vividly (and thus have a strong connect to the dream world!), have a certain amount of anguish in their lives, and are personally invited by the entity himself.
- When the entity first meets you, he tells you that sometime, somewhere in the future (10 years? 10 weeks? 10 minutes?), there will be a life-changing occurrence that will either make things better, worse, or more of the same for you. Then, he tells you that you can make a deal with him: for the price of that future opportunity... you will be given access to a Hellish, terror-filled carnival where each ride is designed to psychologically test an individual's limits.
- A person must board and brave a ride every XXX days. Should s/he fail, then the deal is off and their ability to dream vividly is taken from them, and they can no longer visit the carnival. Should s/he board a ride and insufficiently conquer their fears/flip out in the middle of it, they wake up with GREAT TRAUMA. And, they must try again! Three strikes (freakouts), though, and you're out! (AKA YOU KILLED YOUR ABILITY TO VIVIDLY DREAM)
- Should you fully brave a certain number of specially-designated rides, you are granted the ability to undo/redo a single past life choice, circumstance, or situation. In other words, you will be able to change your life right away.
- You give up a future possibility+undertake a hellish adventure in return for a single life redo.
- Whether or not the redo is better, worse, or neutral is all a matter of luck and if the person had chosen well.
- When you wake up, you remember everything that happened once you changed that point in your lifetime. You are given some time to self-evaluate.
- Where you wake up is where your "future life-changing opportunity" is taking place. There, you observe (but do not participate in) what could have happened, had you not taken the deal.
- The entity speaks to you once last time, heavily implying that that could have been you, before *~*~*DISAPPEARING*~*~ from you for forever. It's a once in a lifetime offer, after all and there are no such things as redos of redos. You also lose your connect to the dream world, and can no longer vividly dream.
- As we mentioned, is a morally ambiguous thing who stresses the fact that your happiness is mostly how you perceive/frame things. ...:)