- NEVER smiles, unless as Malcolm--but even then, a small/nervous smile. Usually has a blank expression or "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW"/ "YOU'RE DEAD"
- Cocky in his abilities and strength and power.
- srsbsns. Usually seen wearing a SUIT.
- His hair is usually kept neat, and usually never out of place.
- He is partners with Ramsey and is also in charge of interrogation and torture.
- He owns a gun for when he's out having to look scary.
- He has signs of OCD when it comes to organizing everything in his own certain way. He gets really pissed if something is out of place.
- Mikhail is a "Vision Hacker", which means that he has the power to 'look through someone else's eyes' or otherwise, stealing another's vision for a certain time period. During this time period, the person still has the ability to continue what they were doing, but they simply lose their eyesight to him. Mikhail does not control what they see when he is vision hacking.
- No one is quite sure what exactly occurs to the people he 'vision hacks' afterwards, but a common side-effect is that the victim does not remember the event Mikhail witnessed through their eyes.
- The only way he can activate this power is if he clearly sees the person in his mind and if the person is awake. With this, that means that any photo or picture of anyone could be used to his benefit.
- He cannot hear anything when a person is being vision hacked, and therefore it requires him to analyze/infer the scene himself.
- Later on, he eventually gains the ability to (via 'vision hacking') revisit the past by "looking through what the person's eyes have seen before." This ability may be used with a person who is sleeping.
- Due to his restriction stated above, it is impossible for him to vision hack someone who is dead to see their last moments of life. The only person who may not be affected by him is a blind person--for they have no vision to steal from.
- Mikhail does not have a reputation for being sociable. Well, to put it bluntly, he comes off as rather intimidating. Though it is, of course, completely intentional. After all, his job isinterrogation. And this time, there are no good cops around.
- Mikhail believes in true authority and power. He has his own standards as to what "strong" is, and if he doesn't accept you when he first meets you, then it would be very difficult to accept you later. In fact, he is truly disgusted by anyone he considers weak, and would most likely refuse to acknowledge his/her existence. He considers himself to be extremely elitist when it comes to the Mafia, and shows no mercy for his enemies. He seldom takes orders from anyone unless it's from someone with TRUE authority (which he doesn't consider the Government to have--or even some of his co-workers).
- As Malcolm (refer to past), however, he was a complete wreck. He would trip over his own feet, lack "control" over his powers, and stutter every word. He also couldn't make eye contact with people, being extremely nervous. However, at times, when Macky-Z would prod him, Mikhail, getting annoyed, would forget about being Malcolm and go back to his own self. Due to these moments, Macky-Z becomes extremely suspicious of him.
- Mikhail is annoyed by stupid questions, and acts of stupidity. Therefore, he loves to beat up Mitya whenever he gets the chance to.
- He went undercover for the mafia and joined the Government as "Malcolm", in which he had convinced everyone that he was a "Light Manipulator" . Throughout this time, he transported information that he gained through the trio (Bridger, Macky-Z and Mitya) to Madame Don. His partner at the time, Macky-Z, was extremely suspicious of him, and attempted to tell her two best friends, but they didn't really do much to investigate. And although she also reported to Superior, he did not do anything about it (It was not until the kidnapping of Macky-Z, when it was revealed that he was a spy--and Superior had been a part of a deal with the Mafia.) He had been in the Government for two years up to that point.
- Mikhail was taken under the wings of the Mafia since he was a baby. His parents sold him to Madame Don when they realized that they could have made a profit.
- Mikhail can speak some Russian, but chooses not to. He can understand it as well. Madame Don insisted that he took lessons as a boy. She became somewhat of a mother figure (but a totally screwed up one). He accepted the fact that he didn't know who his real parents were. He never bothered to ask where their whereabouts were, but if he ever did find out their location, he would most likely kill them for abandoning him. For although Mikhail chooses to repress his thoughts against his parents, he still occasionally thinks about how horrible they are.
- Mikhail also took a couple of acting classes, at Madame Don's excretion. She had clearly made an interest in Mikhail with his vision hack ability (when it was revealed that he had it) and felt that he needed a better way to approach people without immediately intimidating them.
Wynn D. Harper
Wynn D. Harper