A fashion designer in her 30's, she lives in Eidos!
- Mei's style is highly inspired by various animals, fairy tales and the Japanese Mori Girl fashion. Most of her creations are manipulations of pastel-colored and layered fabric. However, Mei also loves loves loves bright colors and poppy things, and realizes that this is a completely different image from the initial idea. So Mei decided to compromise and split up her work.
- BEAR-GARDEN: This is Mei's main label, where she incorporates her inspiration to create pastel-colored, easily-layered clothing. Mei is also a big fan of using accessories, and offers her customers to be able to mix and match between the various creations.
- CASSOWARY: Mei's sports label. Most of these clothes are her experimentation with loose-fitting, bright-colored clothes that are suitable for physical activities. Whenever Mei wants to utilize bright colors that don't belong in her main label, she utilizes them here instead. In Mei's eyes, Cassowary is for women who like to be comfortable in their own skin, who want to look chic, and are always on the go. This is Cassidy's favorite clothing label. In fact, she is Mei's head model!
- PEACOCK: Mei also experimented with menswear. She highly prefers to design with women in mind, but was tempted when she saw dapper men. Men who prefer to look snappy and dazzling are Mei's targeted customers with most of her work with menswear. Although some have questioned some of Mei's pieces in some of her collections under this label, Mei hopes to be able to design for men again in the near future.
- WANWAN: Mei's love for pugs (and particularly her own) has also made her experiment with fashionable pet accessories.
- Mei knows that she's a very lucky woman to be able to produce clothing for her audience and is eternally grateful to have the publicity and the support. She tries to make the most out of her opportunities for she knows they may disappear one day.
- She only really cares about clothing and how they look on people rather than actual people themselves, so sometimes she's hard to work with.
- Wan Wan is her beloved pug who is also the main model for WANWAN, the label.