LIU "LULU" ROGERS | pb
- Lulu's real name is "Liu" but the Magic Hall felt that it was too oriental (LOL WHAT) and decided to give her a stage name!
- Lulu was married to a rich and well-off man, before he tragically died early on in their marriage. His death left her a fortune, but she felt that she should go on with her life by getting more money and getting famous.
- Since the Magic Hall loves to advertise her "oriental"-ness, she is usually seen in rly Chinese-y outfits and stuff. Her hair is put in buns!
- Lulu is always seen with a Chinese yoyo, as she loves perfecting her performances~ She has the ability to make things sparkle. Part of her act is to make her yoyos shine like fireworks!
- Once again, Lulu has the ability to make things sparkle and shine. She takes advantage of this power by making her yoyos act like "fireworks" and is totally grateful for the power because more people have been paying attention to her ever since she got it!
- Sometimes when Lulu gets really excited (or angry) her hands begin to shine*~~*~* Most people don't really comment on it,but some have begun to get really suspicious of her!
- Lulu can't make things shine for very long, therefore usually each "shine period" lasts ten seconds before she does another routine and shines it again. However as she keeps practicing, the shining lasts longer*~*~*
art by kitangel
- Lulu pretends to be a modest and shy Asian when with men she is trying to make an impression on because she wants their moolah and stuff. Although many men think that they're taking advantage of her, they realize way too late (by the time they're broke) that it was, in fact, the other way around. C:
- Lulu loves loves loves being the center of attention, she wouldn't want to be in the room if she wasn't. This is one of her main reasons for joining the Music Hall.
- Lulu is displeased when the audience's attention is not on her. Usually she blocks out the audience's cheer when she's backstage and pretends that even though she's not on stage, they're still cheering for her.
- Lulu likes having fun, but her definition of fun is when everyone else follows exactly everything she tells them to do and when she's number one. Lulu is intrigued by the game of "Chess" and would love to one day learn how to play.
- She sekritly loves having an entourage of men following behind her.
- Lulu is very skeptical about "love"--keeping with her azn background about marrying for moolah and pride and name. But mostly about the money.
- Before Lulu arrived in Britain, she was Liu. And in China--slaving away. One day, a British man came over for an unknown reason! She decided to seduce--I mean, she fell in love with him at first sight! And heunfortunately did too! So they frolicked on over to his place and decided to get married.
- Lulu's famiry are also slaving away in China. She happens to have been living with her Aunt, Uncle, Grandma, Grandpa, Mother, Father and a young brother. Since she is a girl (even if she is older!) her famiry love and adore her brother as if he was king of da famiry! She is there to look pretty and fancy and welcome the guests into their home.
- After Lulu ran away from home to go with her husband, Lulu had to learn English! Her husband began paying for a teacher to come by weekly to teach her! After his unfortunate death, the teacher still comes by, still being paid by his moolah.
- Lulu was supposed to get married to this herbs dude back in China, but he was poor. And the only reason her parents agreed was for the herbs. This also encouraged her to run away. C: