LUCAS BAUDIN | pb
"Dun da da da~! No worries, Geckoboy and his handy dandy sidekick Sardineee are here to save your day!"
- Wants to be a superhero known as GECKOBOY with his "sidekick" SARDINEE, aka Remy. He was inspired when he was reading one of his hand-me-down comic books. He looks up to Spiderman and thinks that he's similar to Batman--but cooler because he can legitimately climb walls. [He likes to say "...BUT I CAN CLIMB WALLS!"]
- He's known for his signature self-entitled "wide-eyed super grin" Quite the little bugger, he tends to ask "Watcha doin?" or "Watcha thinkin about?" when he sees someone deep in thought, or doing nothing.
- He usually wears a plain shirt over a white long-sleeved shirt [ex.] with various different colors of plain t-shirts--but all of them have one thing in common. He sharpied "GECKOBOY" or "POW!" on them.
- His favorite color is green, but since he's kinda purplish, he's sad. :C
- Lucas gets easily distracted by loud noises or bright colors. Whenever anything piques his interest, he immediately turns his head towards the general direction, and stares. He's been known to stop at a window, place both hands on the glass, and simply stand there, staring at what he wants. And then, randomly, he'll get bored and continue walking/skipping along while making random sound effects like airplane/jet zooming by, or explosions.
- Lucas is known to have a short attention span. He's really impatient, and wouldn't be able to wait two minutes for mostly anything. There are some exceptions, of course.
- He likes to sneak up on people and go "I'M HERE TO SAVE YOUR DAY!" and gets sad when people don't react, or tell him to bug off. In response to this, he says "...I CAN CLIMB WALLS!"
- He can't possibly imagine what people are doing when they're just standing/sitting still, doing nothing. And so, to strike up a conversation, he asks "WATCHA DOIN?" or "WATCHA THINKIN ABOUT?" and then he tilts his head to side with curiosity. Because seriously, what could you be doing just standing there!
- Sometimes Lucas doesn't get it when a person just wants him to go away, and tries to cheer them up. "IT'S OKAY, GECKOBOY IS HERE!" Because, in the comics, when the hero popped up, everyone is seen smiling. Except the bad guy, of course.
- Lucas likes making whooshing sound effects when he's running around the city, to enhance the feeling that he's flying.
- Though he likes to include Remy in his adventures, he envies Remy because he seems to be the closest to Batman--SO SRSBSNS. AND DARK AND ADULT-LIKE! But Lucas doesn't want to be like that when he grows up. Spiderman is the way for him!
- Lucas always wanted to be a superhero, and getting spliced would make him one step closer to his dream! So when he got to the "splicer-er", Lucas asked the "splicer-er" what she thought was most suitable for him. At first, she suggested a fox. But Lucas didn't like foxes. No, he wanted something cooler than that! So he told the lady to splice him with anything that had "Lucas" in the name--and thus, the Lucasium damaeum was chosen. Though Lucas is ecstatic about being able to call himself GECKOBOY, he is sad that the modifications have made him turn slightly purple. He thinks that the color purple is really girly and would definitely prefer green.
- Since he has Gecko Hands, he is able to climb walls, and stick to many surfaces that normally humans cannot. Lucas can also run up a wall at a decent speed!
- Lucas's tail helps him keep balance! If he loses traction with one leg, all he has to do is tap or flatten his tail on the surface until the toes can grab hold again. Also, since he has a tail, his parents gave him a magical CAPE to hide it. Lucas loves to run up walls with his cape, because that's the closest feeling to flying upwards.
- His mommy, totally being the type of mom who simply adores her little baby, was supportive of his dreams to become a superhero. She thought that he was kidding when he told her he wanted to become GECKOBOY.
- Lucas's dad somewhat plays along with his antics and says to him "IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUPERHERO, YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO PROTECT THE WEAK, and you should also finish all the food on that plate and be grateful that you have food. Oh and clean the dishes!" HE ENJOYS NUDGING HIM ALONG THE WAYS TO GOOD MANNERS AND IMPORTANT LIFE LESSONS BY PRESENTING THEM IN A WAY THAT LUCAS CAN RELATE TO (the superhero thing).
- Lucas has no siblings, but that doesn't mean he's lonely! He loves his parents, and to them, it's like they're handling two kids anyway. His parents both work in the government, however are not mechs.
- His parents don't want him working for the government because they're scared of who he would come across, and worries for his safety. However Lucas sees it as a gateway to become GECKOBOY!
- Though Lucas doesn't get to be a Spy in the Purists HQ, ["...BUT I CAN CLIMB WALLS"] his wall climbing abilities does get him to run around the city and observe any suspicious activities.