JANUARY "JAMES" JAMES
- January hates his first name and totally thinks that his last name is better.
- Himself, Women, Hair. His top three. in order.
- He likes it when people praise him, it makes him feel good about himself. That's why he likes being called James Bond.
- James doesn't usually take his missions seriously, fooling around most of the time. He gets them done though, so he doesn't get yelled at.
- James is a Groundbreaking Thinker.
- He loves utilizing his charm to bring the ladies around. He is known for his womanizer attitude and loves to be the center of attention. He enjoys hanging around in fancy bars and hooking up for the night at a nearby hotel. Unlike Mercutio, women actually are at the top of his list--well, behind himself, of course.
- He loves to display himself as the "tall, dark, and mysterious" type, when in actuality, he's rather playful. Unlike Mikhail, James loves to toy with his victims, rather than boringly elongating their pain and misery.
- He doesn't really take being in the Mafia all too seriously--but it does help his image with the ladies. Madame Don doesn't really give a crap that he's out all the time, since he finishes his duties whenever she asks him to do something. Not because they're simply duties--but because he actually enjoys it. Beating someone up, torturing them slowly while enjoying it. Giving them the false hope that everything's going to be alright.
- James likes to pretty himself up, taking care of his body by working out a lot and actually spends quite a while on his hair everyday. He reads men's magazine sekritly and is sometimes quite self-conscious about his self-image.
- James was originally in the government. However, Superior had decided to give him to the Mafia when he was trying to build a base of trust with Madame Don. This was, obviously, an underhand deal that no one but Superior and Madame Don knew about. In Government documents, it is recorded that the Mafia had found January before they were able to contact his parents. The government got Lyle in exchange.
- January's parents live in San Francisco, and have rather normal Californian accents--unlike him, who loves practicing his "British Accent". He began sporting it when he met his first love, who thought it was funny-sounding. However now since there's June who totally looks up to him as if he was James Bond, he decided to keep the accent.
Wynn D. Harper
Wynn D. Harper