MACKENZIE "MACKY-Z" KENNEDY
Mackenzie has the power to control the density of objects
- She has a bitter resentment against the perfect life, knowing that she has a life far from it. Ironic, since she actually was part of a family with the "perfect" lifestyle.
- She is known to be sarcastic when around those who she hates, as she isn't afraid to express her feelings openly. It's difficult to gain Macky-Z's trust, but once you've got past that, you're set to go! This is usually because in the past, she trusted the wrong people and, of course, got stabbed in the back by them. The only people she truly trusts are Mitya and Windy, at this point in time--as Bridger is currently out there. Somewhere.
- Macky-z is a Type A person, as she gets impatient very easily. She can't sit still and wait for something to happen, she has to make it happen. Mackenzie lacks the enthusiasm that Mitya has when it comes to Justice, and saving the day. Don't get me wrong, she's all up for action, as she is slightly feminist and would die before being carried away like the damsel in distress.
- Macky-Z hates backing down, and losing. She is a poor sport, and when there's competition, she has to win. She also hates those who cheat, and gets frustrated whenever something isn't fair.
- Although it isn't exactly obvious, Mackenzie gets emotional very easily. She tries to hide that fact by acting tough, but truth be told, whenever she is criticized/look down upon, after attempting to beat the other person up (physically or verbally) she goes back to where she can be alone and cries her woes away. Or eat. Macky-Z is a health nut, however. She gets disgusted with Mitya's choice of food, and forces Bridger to eat healthy stuff, since he can't decide what he likes anyway.
- She likes to run.
- Hates dealing with kids, which makes her think that she is wasting time being in the government--recruiting kids from parents. The only reasoning behind it, however, is that she hates the parents that are willing to give up their kids so easily.
- Mackenzie's parents were the typical traditional American parents who wanted to have a perfect household. They were perfectionists, and expected nothing less than the best--which left little room for minor flaws or mistakes.
- Mackenzie is somewhat envious of Mitya for being so optimistic, and avoids the topic of parents and family whenever possible.
- Each child that was born into the Kennedy family was groomed to do something big politically. She does not know that her siblings exist. Her younger brother Connor was groomed to become a politician--or have some sort of government position. Her older sister groomed to be part of the justice system (such as a lawyer, or a judge).
- Originally it was planned to have Mackenzie be groomed to become a Senator, however, a government representative known as Viola came by the Kennedy household one day to inform them that their daughter had the potential opportunity to fully develop a power within herself. Upon hearing the news, the Kennedy parents made immediate arrangements to transfer the "freak baby" to permanently live with the Government.
- Mackenzie does not know who her parents are, which causes her to feel jealousy and anger whenever she sees well-established families--as well as parents who are more than willing to give their child up for some extra money.
- Although she didn't know it, she was consoled by the bio-agent Viola, who soon became her mother figure in the short period they had spent together. Later after Viola was killed, Mackenzie was transfered to training for combat as well as controlling her power. The labs in which Viola and Tybalt had worked in shut down since then.
Wynn D. Harper
Wynn D. Harper