BRIDGER "LINDY" LINDABURY
- Bridger gets satisfaction by seeing through a job well done--aka, saving the day. He doesn't necessarily care about being in the spotlight, but the fact that he had "saved" someone (in any way possible) makes him feel accomplished!
- Bridger gets scared easily, but tries to make up for it/hide the fact by trying to be tough--in the way that he tries to make himself look fearless (unfortunately, he can't pull it off).
- Bridger hates wasting time. He can't idle around because in his opinion, all that time spent idling around can be better utilized by saving a few more people's days. He thinks that every waking moment should be spent in an attempt to save the world. Why bother with getting close with someone when the fate of the world is at stake? He figures that since he got his two best buddies, he needs no one else.
- He loves the idea of being a hero mainly because it--in a cliche way--gives him a reason to live--a purpose. He doesn't find it a game, but the idea of protecting others makes it feel like other people are grateful for him to be there. All Bridger really wants is to feel loved and belong somewhere. That's why he's so grateful for Macky-Z and Mitya! [d'awww]
- He hates disappointing people, and therefore tries to make everything seem perfect--by following along with what everyone else wants to keep the peace moving along.
- Bridger is rather indecisive when it comes to what he would like to do, as once again, he relies on others to make decisions for him. However, once he leaves the Government (read in past), he begins to adapt with the fact that he doesn't have Macky-Z or Mitya by his side anymore--and that he needs to learn how to "live on his own"
- Gaining Bridger's trust is rather simple. However, once you give enough reason for Bridger to not trust you anymore, it's pretty difficult to gain it back. He would always have doubts as to whether or not you are being completely honest with him.
- He often dwells about the past, and really wants to meet his parents, or any family that he might have out there--and simply ask them why they gave him up.
- Bridger was given up by his parents as a baby because they thought that he could make a big difference one day in the hands of the government rather than in their hands. They were, of course, a very poor couple who simply wanted the "best" for their child. He has a younger sibling that he does not know about, but his parents wish for them to be a part of the government as well-despite the lack of powers.
- Behind the Name: "WE WANT OUR SON TO BUILD BRIDGES AND TO CREATE PROGRESS FOR THE PEOPLE." - Bridger's parents
- He used to be part of the crew that provided energy for the city, but is later 'promoted' to work under the Government in a different matter. Before being promoted, however, he was supposed to have lost all his memory of his previous life but the memory manipulator had not completely developed their powers, and now, years later, Bridger remembers his past experience and finds the government to be inhumane. Not wanting to disappoint Mitya--who's passionate about the Justice present in the government--he decides not to tell Mitya and leaves on his own accord.
- He joins the BRIGADE under the wing of Titania.