ALBANY "DUKE" CHARLES
- Albany has the power to
- Albany is an organized freak. If one thing is out of place he has to move it back to "just where it belongs" or else he gets really bothered by it. This is why Albany was supposed to be in office work. However, Tybalt needed to separate Cassius and Mercutio due to the latter's request to be reassigned. Therefore, instead of partners, there become a trio! Albany got stuck into the field this way as well.
- Albany generally follows orders and does not make a fuss. Although he personally thinks that he's not suitable for fieldwork, Tybalt found some sort of potential in him.
- If Albany was ever to be in on some part of joke, he's usually the party killer. Either by a) falling in, b) going along with it without question, c) not understanding the joke. There's been countless of times when he's been messed with--but not really.
- Albany's secret is that he loves his hair. It makes him feel confident, and when it's styled, he may come off as cocky. However, that's just him trying to be cool. Without his hair, he's got nothing to hide and feels almost naked.
- The reason that Albany is so obsessed with hair is because when he was a wee little boy, his mommy used to play his hair all the time and was the one who cut it as well. This is one of the few memories of his parent(s). He's not quite sure what his dad is like.
- Albany recalls a really good buddy ol' boy ol' buddy in his life before! Well, to be more specific (or shall I say...generic) he actually only remembers his hat. It was because it was a really cool hat that was given to him by his daddy! And Albany was really jealous because he didn't have any gifts from his daddy. But anyway, one day, his good o'l boy ol' buddy was there at the usual spot--and the next, gone without a word. When he asked his mommy of his whereabouts, she simply told him to hush and not to say anything. And he was very sad--he thought that he left because of him. Or at least, he thought that his "evil" thoughts had driven his buddy away. From that moment on, Albany swore himself not to do anything as reckless (even though he didn't exactly know what he did to cause his to leave! [aka nothing, but..] ) and to not stand out as much so no one leaves him again! (The fact that his mother "left" him also doesn't help)
- For a while he was a bitter, bitter boy. His mommy ditched him, and he had no idea why! He would be rash towards others and was a huge crybaby about absolutely nothing. He was under the care of Tybalt, and slowly began to calm down when he started to realize he was being a jerk for absolutely no reason at all!